Chamfond medical face mask is made from 3 ply materials, in which the melt-blown fabric can filter out at least 98% of the airborne particles and bacteria.
It covers the user’s nose and mouth and provides a physical barrier to fluids and particulate materials. It is intended for medical purposes. The latex-free ear loops make it comfortable to wear.
While a medical face mask may be effective in blocking splashes and large-particle droplets, they do not provide complete protection from germs and other contaminants because of the loose fit between the surface of the cover and your face. Medical/Surgical face masks are not respiratory protective devices such as respirators.
|Product Description||Disposable medical face mask|
|Classification||Type I & Type IIR|
|Shelf Life||2 years|
|Packing info||50pcs/Sealed bag, 1 bag/color box, 40 boxes/carton|
|Gross/Net weight||10kgs / 9kgs|
● The face mask is non-sterile.
● The face mask is disposable. Do not re-use.
● Please check whether the package is intact before use. Do not use if the package is damaged.
● Please check the mark, production date and expiration date on the package.
● Use with caution to the people who are allergic to non-woven fabric product.
● The face mask should be disposed as medical wastes after use.